Software based solution:
Install and run the following free programs in order listed.
1. CCleaner - Run file & registry cleaner. (www.piriform.com/ccleaner/)
2. Malwarebytes - (www.malwarebytes.org/)
3. SuperAntiSpyware - (www.superantispyware.com)
4. TDSS Killer by Kaspersky (http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208283363)
5. Microsoft Software Scanner (http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx)
6. ComboFix - !!!Caution!!! USE ONLY UNDER THE DIRECTIONS OF bleepingcomputer.com
Reset your host file:
Caution this may have unwanted affects on some programs.
Follow the instructions from Microsoft. For novice computer users just use the "Fix it" program list on the page (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034)
Make sure your browser is not using a proxy server:
Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab -> Lan Settings
Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Network Tab
Click on Settings Tab under connections.
Make sure there is "no proxy" is checked.
Make sure you do not have 213.x.x.x DNS server:
Follow the following instructions to make sure you are obtaining a DNS server automatically
IF ALL ELSE FAIL'S PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR ROUTER SETTINGS
Log into your router and make sure you do not have any DNS settings with 213.x.x.x
Use your ISP's server or OpenDNS(http://www.opendns.com/)
If you need help logging into your router please download instructions from your Manufacture.
If you have forgot your password to your router, follow instructions to reset to factory defaults.
Here are a few links to top home router manufactures.
Linksys - (http://homesupport.cisco.com/en-us/support?referrer=www.linksysbycisco.com)
Dlink - (http://support.dlink.com)
Netgear - (http://support.netgear.com/)
I will try to help the best I can please leave me comments and I will try to respond. Also let me know if you have anything else that I can add to help someone else.
I accept donations :)